The Lymphatic System is a central component of the immune system and protects the body by draining and filtering out waste. Anything we can do to encourage vital and active lymph drainage is an important component of health. The causes of lymphatic congestion range from injuries and surgery, inactivity and poor diet, to emotional/ stress states, environmental toxins, hormone imbalance, and normal aging processes. When this state occurs the blockages cause a backup in the flow of lymphatic fluid, resulting in swelling or edema in the tissues and in various kinds of “symptoms.” Consequently, toxic waste matter cannot effectively be released from the body, nor can the immune system function at optimum performance. The result is a wide range of dysfunction and disease.
A therapeutic technique known as manual lymphatic drainage was developed in Europe in the 1930s. Through delicate massaging techniques it was highly effective at reducing lymph-based disorders, but the process is very labor intensive. Within the last decade a hi-tech electronic instrument was found to assist and amplify the effects of manual lymphatic drainage, reducing the time and complexity of the therapy. The Lymphstar Pro is the most recent advancement of this instrument. Proven over time as a safe and effective therapeutic tool it is designed for use in many clinical applications.
- Improves edemas, fibrotic conditions, and swollen lymph nodes. Some conditions reported to have benefited from therapy include breast lumps, inflammation, chronic pain, joint aches, allergies, sinus, respiratory problems, headaches, prostate problems, hormone imbalance and chronic female conditions, dental trauma and chronic problems, heavy metal toxicity, neuromuscular trauma, immune and fatigue syndromes
- Excellent adjunct to manual lymph drainage techniques to open lymph system and improve fluid flow and accelerate detoxification of tissues
- Reduction of pain due to lymphatic conditions
- Helps in the prevention of breast and prostate problems
- Provides relaxation, emotional balance, and feelings of well-being and increased energy
- Cosmetic enhancement by the reduction of fluid deposits in the face, healthier skin, supporting all cellulite reduction therapies, and post-procedures such as micro-dermabrasion
- Successfully used in complementary clinics in the US and abroad. Users of the Lymphstar Pro include naturopaths, body workers, chiropractors, colon therapists, spas and estheticians, dentists, lymphatic therapists. Many physicians are now recommending patients for Lymphatic Therapy
Intensive classes in the use of the Lymphstar Pro are offered in a compressed schedule, usually on weekends, with classes meeting from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily. In addition to the classes offered at the Center for Lymphatic Health, classes can be held at your facility.