We are a group of Lymphatic Therapists who assist in the good health and healing of human beings by offering a comprehensive program of lymphatic support and services. Since 1995, we have successfully assisted people in eliminating pain and increasing lymphatic health.
Our goal is to promote health and well-being through Lymphatic Therapy, education, training seminars and products.
Allen W. Mills, Director and Founder,
Allen combines the Dr. Vodder based manual lymphatic drainage therapy method with the Lymphstar Pro and a comprehensive program of lymphatic services and support. Allen is certified Massage Therapist and Licensed Lymphatic Therapist
Allen attended U.C. Berkeley, majoring in biology. He later pursued studies in Lymphatics, completing an internship and his certification as a Lymphatic Therapist at Life Source International in Ojai, California. Allen has also taken advanced training at the International Dermal Institute with classes in the Vodder Basic and Advanced Manual Lymphatic Drainage Technique and Advanced Neck and Face Technique.
Education and Training4>
- University of California, Berkeley, CA | Undergraduate Biology 1975
- Caring Hands Massage School, Santa Barbara, CA | Massage Therapy Certification, 1992
- Life Source International, Ojai, CA | Lymphatic Therapist Training and Internship, 1994
- International Dermal Institute, Torrance, CA | Vodder Basic Manual Lymphatic Drainage Training, 1995
- International Dermal Institute, Torrance, CA | Manual Lymphatic Drainage Advanced Neck/Face Technique, 1996
- Sky David Lymphatic Therapy Intensive | Lymphatic Therapy using Lymphatic Drainage instruments, 1996
Anita is the program manager for the beginning and advanced training classes offered at the Center for Lymphatic Health. Classes include Introduction to Lymphatics and Lymphatic Drainage, Hands-on Swollen Lymph Node Therapy, Advanced Breast Therapy and Respiratory Drainage and Advanced Face, Neck and Cellulite Therapy.